Updated narrow abrasive holder::
Perfect way to work with narrow abrasives. 150x12x3mm size, for sharpening recurve, concave and convex blades, for pocket knifes and folding multitool knives like Victorinox. Low weight, excellent handling and an overview of the cutting edge during operation.
- The design of holder has been improved, now it lighter and thinner, weight only 100 grams.
- Stiffness of holder was increased! Due to the tight fit of the support plate to base rod.
- Solid machined clamps made of aluminum alloy Д16Т (Russian analog of 2024) and precisely oriented in the axial direction by means of a supporting plate made of polished stainless steel and rod.
- Abrasive tool placed as close as possible to the longitudinal axis of the holder, which significantly improves the control over the movements of the stone during sharpening. - Abrasive holder features convenient and simple place for digital protractor.
- New construction more ergonomic and leaves pleasant feelings while working
- Convenient abrasive holder allows to fast re-mount stones, blanks and etc.
The carrier plate along the long bar provides additional rigidity to the mounting of abrasive stones and relieves excessive loads, this plate gives you the opportunity to work with fragile stones without the aluminium blanks. Distance from the handle to the stone do not depends on the length of the abrasive, this increases the control during finishing operations.
The kit comes with two spacer rings with damper, one of the rings works as a parking unit.
- Abrasive holder bevels 90 +45 degrees
- Jaws: width - 18/16mm; the width of the support plate - 16mm; operating height - 5mm (groove height for 45 degree, 3mm).
- Min/Max size of abrasive: 105/175mm long